Canyon Springs is a unique healthcare project located in the greater Riverside community.
Its innovative single campus master plan is designed to encourage health and wellness by bringing together a group of health care providers who are "best in class" in their respective services to deliver the full continuum of care.
The Canyon Springs campus will include:
- Acute care hospital
- Five medical office buildings, including ambulatory surgery center
- Senior living community
- Assisting living adjacent to memory care and skilled nursing
- Restaurants, complementary retail, and parking garages
The campus will be connected by a large pedestrian promenade running the entire length of the campus from Valley Springs Parkway to Day Street. Along the promenade will be outdoor dining areas, common areas that will allow for farmers' markets, charity events and community educational uses and meditation gardens for visitors and employees.
By focusing on the overall healthcare needs of the community, it is our goal to design a campus that promotes wellness and a healthier community.
Canyon Springs is located at the southern junction of Interstate 215 and Route 60.
- <1 mile from 215 via Eucalyptus Ave
- <1 mile from 60 via Day St
- 4.5 miles from UCR School of Medicine
- serving a population of 55,000 within a five mile radius
Canyon Springs is the catalyst bringing together people and organizations sharing our mission, vision, and values to promote wellness and a healthier community.
Wellness Throughout Life
- patient-centric health
- excellence in clinical care and service
- integrated delivery of wellness services
Regional Health Destination
- honor the human spirit
- deliver the highest quality of care
- nurture health and wellness
The Human Experience
- treating every individual with respect
For more information about Canyon Springs, please contact us.